Sunday, July 7, 2013

Zara Culotte Skort Dupe!


So I'm sure we've all seen these Zara Culotte Skorts. They have been all over the blogosphere in the past couple of months. The first time I saw them was in a YouTube video and I fell in love. By that time, they were all sold out and I couldn't find them anywhere but eBay where they were priced at anywhere from $70-$125 plus an outrageous amount for shipping. And while I loved these shorts, I was not willing to spend that much. A few nights ago, I saw another YouTube video where a girl said she found the dupes on eBay for only 7 British pounds. So I hopped on eBay and found them for only $8.82 and I was so excited I bought both the white and black pairs. It was too good of a deal to pass up. I know these shorts won't be the best quality because they are from China but for a seasonal piece, I think they will do. And I mean, for $8.82 I can't complain. They should be here by the 24th of July so I will definitely do a full review on them then.


No comments:

Post a Comment