Friday, July 12, 2013

Schutz Arieli: To buy or not to buy?


This is the Schutz Arieli.

I saw this shoe last night for the first time and I fell in love with it. But then I saw the price. The first price I saw for this was $220. It broke my heart. Then I found it on Zappos for $185 and I started to really consider because, why not? So I emailed my husband and asked him if I could/should buy them because of their steep price (Well, for me at least). And he said I could! By then, I had slept on it and realized I shouldn't because they are pricey, I don't wear heels all that often, and I have very thin feet so shoes like this might not fit me correctly. BUT then I went back to Zappos and these had gone down to $160.99. I'm very torn on whether to purchase them or not. I know I don't need these shoes right, but they are just too beautiful. What do you guys think, should I get them?


No comments:

Post a Comment