Thursday, June 27, 2013

A little about me.

My name is Mari, as stated in my bio. I'm 19. And yes, I am married. To the most amazing man, at that.
I'm from a small town in Central California, but I am currently in Michigan staying with my in-laws for a couple of months. I got married last year in August and took a year off from school but I'm back on track and starting this year. I'm aiming for a career in Public Relations but if my degree in Communications takes me elsewhere, then so be it. Ultimately, I do want to work for a PR firm in either Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, or San Diego.

I'm highly interested in fashion, but make-up not so much. I am a shopoholic and I'm addicted to shoes. I go GAGA over a sexy pair of shoes. Seriously, I drool and obsess over shoes.

In high school, I dressed to the nines. I don't want to sound conceited or say that I "started" trends, because I didn't. But I did tend to start wearing the newest trends before everyone else and was on to the next trend while everyone was barely catching on. I'm very fashion conscious and the very few friends that I have always come to me for fashion advice and a few have had me dress them.

I love everything that has to do with fashion, traveling, food, and my husband. And that's what this blog will be about. Mostly clothes, and shoes though.. Hahah.

- MHG <3


No comments:

Post a Comment